11 Nov 2011

【GE+illust】 Raven for Xelphie! + other random stuff

One request out of so many done! orz I hope you like it!


And to not make this post seem so empty... let's put some random screenshots.

I've been reading Homestuck for some time now and there's a certain character, "Vriska Serket", who I always thought remineded me of someone I've seen before... well:

Turns out it was Reckless Emilia. Jeez, just make her makeup blue, eyes yellow ,skin gray and give her horns = a Vriska with slightly bigger boobs than the original had. In this case "Emilia the Lunatic" would fit better as that's kind of what Vriska is too.

Random thing
After a long time of looking.. my friend Waterelfo got his Cineraria
and I got my Violeta set!



Lecter (ATP) and me (Claude) at Arsene

2 comments:

  1. <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Just love the Raven.
    Hes one of my favrite charts in GE.
    Now i just need Deathbook Vincent and i got my boys together :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I didn't see this until now!

    Ohh yess I loves me some Raven too<3
    And I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes Vincent :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments have to be looked at and approved by me before they show up on my blog. You do not need to send it more than once, or twice if you think your internet had an issue. Thank you.