2 Dec 2010

【GE】 Christmas Promotions + 6.3 Loading Screen Contest

So the holiday is nearing and IAH is also participating in it. Not only has the staff sung the traditional christmas-song Winter Wonderland, which I find very sweet, but they've also dished out promotion after promotion!

v2 of a loading screen I made.



【TeamGE】 Summon Angel welcomes you this christmas!

"Since Granado Espada has been upgraded to Renaissance, we would like to invite all our 'pioneer' gamers to come back and have a taste of the new episode. Accounts which meet the following criteria may find an exclusive package to 'welcome back' our early players.
 What this means is that they're giving out a special bundles of items for players who:

A. Have not logged in since Jan 1, 2010 | Account has 3 or more characters, 3 of which at least lvl50+
B. Have been playing for 50+ hourse during Oct/Nov 2010 | Account has 3 or more characters, 3 of which at least lvl50+

If you fit criteria A, you will recieve:

  • 200x Shiny Crystals
  • 1x HPS 30 days Expert
  • 1x 30days Combat Manual Expert
  • 1x 30days Tactics Manual Expert
  • 1x 30days Field Manual Expert
  • 3x Premium Wing Coupon
  • 7x Ancient Shelter Pass
  • 3x Promotion Scroll respecitvely Vet/Expert/Master
  • 20x Hrin's Liquor
  • 20x Soul Crystal
  • 200x Pet Food
  • 50x Summon Angel
If you fit criteria B (such as me), you will recieve:

  • 1x Premium Treasure Box Service
  • 20x Destiny Scroll
  • 100x Pet Food
  • 20x Hrin's Liquor
  • 20x Soul Crystal
I'm excited over the Premium Treausre Box Service, as I've never tried it before. This means that I can get 5x Eyewear box on sunday!

I know I have Sword2 players as readers, and I'm not sure if you guys have Summon Angel over there or not. But basically it gives you an AR/DR+1 buff that stays for 24 hours whether you log out or not, as well as a buff making it a very coveted item: +50% exp rate and some other goodies. That buff however only stays within the are and dissappears as soon as you log out, disconnect, change are, change channel...

【Promotion】 1 Dec ~ 3 Jan: 10% Bonus G-points



"This holiday season, from 1 December 2010, 1200 Hours (GMT+8) until 3 January 2011, 0900 Hours (GMT+8), IAHGames is giving away 10% bonus G-points whenever you top up!
For more information on the promotion, click here.

This 10% works for anything, which I'm glad for. Took the chance to topup at Offgamers, since you still get the 88 ABS on top. Sadly I got no serpent costume while playing ABS.


【HCoF】Winter Promotion


... beautiful green jewel?
  • Adelina's Christmas-costume + hat - 15T / 10T
  • Scout Jade & Raid Phraxi costumes + hats - 10T / 7T
  • Dragonic Weapons - 1GT each
  • Various +7 Imperviums
  • Rose Wing Coupon (30days) - 10T
Full newsarticle here.

I noticed to my demise that the female Phraxi costume was 7 tokens while the male one was 10 tokens. I'm waiting for this to be fixed in either way, hoping they'll make the male one 7T too, but I doubt it.

I'll also be getting a Dragonic LoE as well as the Dragonic Rapier. My elementalist is really in need of a better LoE than Bo3K and the Rapier will prove useful for Edward, Andre and Raven.


【Contest】6.3 Loading Screen Contest

Although 6.3 is far away, a loading screen contest is still in the on-going!
I've already made a couple of entries for it. I really like the fist one myself. :> The second one is very simple but, you can't really manage to read alot during a loading screen so I try to keep that in mind.
Hope I can win somehow!


Some snazzy presentation of Raven :) Use a crapload of guides n grids for this one.
Will you be able to do it?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Phraxi Scouts loading screens. Where did you get the renders from? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohsnap I didn't get notified about this comment!

    Glad that you like them<3
    I got the renders from the korean GE-site.

    ReplyDelete

All comments have to be looked at and approved by me before they show up on my blog. You do not need to send it more than once, or twice if you think your internet had an issue. Thank you.