15 Nov 2010

【GE】 Costume statistics

I'm an avid costume-collector in Granado Espada. This is for me to keep a bit track of what I have, want and how much it has costed/what I could sell them for at the moment. Mere statistics I keep for fun. I am only counting tradeable items.


TOTAL SPENT: 1.46 billion (1460 million)
Hoolyyy shiiiit I could've gotten a least an ELB with that. :D My musketeer is superspoiled....



Prices shown are current estimates on the Bach-server of sGE.
Items marked with "GP" after the price means I used GP to purchase them, not vis.


Selva - 110m
Lavender Costume - 60m, GP
Lavender Hat - 50m, GP

Romina - 60m
Schwarseiz Costume - 60m

Fighter - 70m
Aglolegion - 60m, GP
Grayterious wig - 10m

Musk - 240m
Variltorta - 60m, GP
Camaryllis - 60m, GP
Psi Rastere - 60m, GP
Wild Layared Shaggy wig - 60m

Claire - 105m
Fraulein - 60m
Pretty Short wig - 55m

Grace Bernelli - 120m
White Vent - 80m
Milky Bob wig - 60m, GP

Elementalist - 205m
Geniaruendo - 55m, GP
Scratch wig - 30m
Dignite - 45m
Blue Serpent - 70m

Scout - 170m
Inviardeco - 60m, GP
Shaggy Wolf wig - 60m
Cronian Thanatos - 30m
Jade Phraxi - 50m

Nar -120m
Carunis - 60m, GP
Wild Blare wig - 60m, GP

Baihu - 90m
Gloriosa - 50m
Gloriosa wig - 40m

Edward - 90m
Bristian Colonel - 50m
Smart Cut wig - 40m


Wings - 80m

Black Angel Wing - 50m
Fairy Wings - 30m

Want-list:
Romina - Natural Half wig [released]
Hellena - Cattleya costume + wig [in system, unreleased]
Claire - De L'ange Souriant costume + wig
Gavin - Le Chevre Cornue Fidele costume + wig
Reckless - Violeta costume + hat [in system, unreleased]
ATP - White Rose costume + hat
Elementalist - Olga Patricia costume [in system, unreleased]
Scout - Blue Serpent costume, Jade Praxi costume [in system, unreleased]

2 comments:

  1. The Gemini costume is for Catherine STR/DEX/INT. I don't think Summoner Catherine can wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I thought it was the gothic costume that was only for dex/str/int but this one was for all/summ. D: Will have to check up on it. Thanks for informing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments have to be looked at and approved by me before they show up on my blog. You do not need to send it more than once, or twice if you think your internet had an issue. Thank you.