13 Sept 2010

【GE】 Supply Stocking + Loading screen contest

Been sick for some time, so I didn't CW, but before making dinner I did go and try my luck with Supply Stocking Wars.
I managed to get 6 boxes, containing:
  • Veteran G exp cards
  • Veteran B exp cards
  • A bunch of 90 H exp cards
  • 2x Ring Boxes: Target Check (Flintlock) and Death Cut (Death Chopping) rings
My favorite loot so far have been these ringboxes and a 50% CM that I got the very first time I did Supply Stocking Wars. It's great since it stacks with 100% CM and all other exp-buffs!!


My Fighter and Claire are closing in on expert! Claire needs only 180% more. Still not sure whether I should make her GS or cannon-built. Probably cannon though, since the squad I am in during CW concentrates mostly on breaking.

After those two are experted I guess I'll go with Reckless + ETS + Grace. That's gonna be a painful team to level up afk. :I

sGE also had a loading screen competition recently. I entered, but didn't win anything. There were a total of 10 prizes, 3 out of the winners won twice so there goes 6 placements already. :I I'm bummed because some of the loading screens I REALLY loved didn't win....

Here's my entry. It's been a while since I did any kind of graphics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments have to be looked at and approved by me before they show up on my blog. You do not need to send it more than once, or twice if you think your internet had an issue. Thank you.