15 Sept 2010

【JOJO】 Killer Queen has arrived!

I almost didn't open the door when the mailman rang, I'm ill an just wanted to rest. But, I'm glad I did! Cause he had a nice box waiting for me:


My goodness, even the box for these figma look awesome. So much detail!


He's pretty hard to pose, at least compared to my other figma. Pretty stiff, and I don't dare open his stomach to insert Stray Cat.. But, he looks awesome nonetheless! Please enjoy a few pictures below that I took of him. For those of you interested in your own Killer Queen, please look here! He's still in 'green' status so grab him while you can.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments have to be looked at and approved by me before they show up on my blog. You do not need to send it more than once, or twice if you think your internet had an issue. Thank you.